Home >> Chemicals Listing >> hot product list by P  

Polysiloxanes,di-Me, vinyl group-terminated (68083-19-2)

Identification
Properties
Specification:

The systematic name of Siloxanes and Silicones, di-Me, vinyl group-terminated is Siloxanes and Silicones, di-Me, vinyl group-terminated. With the CAS registry number 68083-19-2, it is also named as Vinyl dimethylsiloxy-terminated polydimethylsiloxane. The product's categories are PDMS Elastomers / Resins Polymer Science; Polysiloxanes; Self Assembly & Contact Printing; Silicones; Stamps for Nanoprint Lithography & Microcontact Printing. 

The other characteristics of Siloxanes and Silicones, di-Me, vinyl group-terminated can be summarized as: (1)melting point: >-60°C; (2)boiling point: >93 °C(lit.); (3)density: 0.965 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.); (4)refractive index: n20/D 1.4052; (5)Flashing point: >230 °F; (6)WGK Germany: 3; (7)RTECS: VW3300000; (8)TSCA: Yes.

The following are the toxicity data which has been tested. 

Organism Test Type Route Reported Dose (Normalized Dose) Effect Source
rabbit LD50 skin > 16mL/kg (16mL/kg) SKIN AND APPENDAGES (SKIN): "DERMATITIS, OTHER: AFTER SYSTEMIC EXPOSURE" Acute Toxicity Data. Journal of the American College of Toxicology, Part B. Vol. 12, Pg. 591, 1993.
rat LD50 oral > 16mL/kg (16mL/kg) LUNGS, THORAX, OR RESPIRATION: "FIBROSIS, FOCAL (PNEUMOCONIOSIS)"

LUNGS, THORAX, OR RESPIRATION: OTHER CHANGES
Acute Toxicity Data. Journal of the American College of Toxicology, Part B. Vol. 12, Pg. 591, 1993.

Safety Data