Home >> Chemicals Listing >> hot product list by C  

C.I. Acid Brown 75 (8011-86-7)

Identification
Name:C.I. Acid Brown 75
Synonyms:2,7-Naphthalenedisulfonicacid, 4-amino-5-hydroxy-, diazotized, coupled with diazotized2-amino-4,6-dinitrophenol, diazotized 4-nitrobenzenamine and resorcinol, sodiumsalts;Acid Brown AFC;Acid Brown B;Acid Brown ER;Acid Brown MS;Acid BrownNR;Acid Brown R for Leather;Acid Leather Brown ANR;Acid TSABrown 75;Airedale Brown ENR;Albion Acid Brown ER;Albion Leather Brown ER;Anadurm Brown A-ER;Atul Leather Brown ANR;Brown CR;Brown NR;C.I. 34905;C.I. Acid Brown 116;C.I. Acid Brown 163;Chemiderm Brown NR;Colocid Brown NR;Covasol Brown ER-ST;Covasol BrownERN;Dermacid Brown LER;Euroderm Brown ER;Everlan Brown EDR;Formo SupraBrown NC;Korostan Brown ER;Leather Brown CR;Ratna Acid Brown NR;Ravi AcidBrown NR;Rifa Leather Brown CR;Simacid Olive Green;Triacor Brown CRN;Vicoacid Brown 75TW;Vilmacor Brown UCR;Wogenal Brown CR;ACID BROWN 75;
CAS:8011-86-7
EINECS: 232-380-0
Molecular Formula: C28H15N9Na2O16S2
Molecular Weight: 843.57
Molecular Structure: (C28H15N9Na2O16S2) 2,7-Naphthalenedisulfonicacid, 4-amino-5-hydroxy-, diazotized, coupled with diazotized2-amino-4,6-di...
Properties
Specification:

The C.I. Acid Brown 75, with its cas registry number 8011-86-7, has other names as 4-Amino-5-hydroxy-2,7-naphthalenedisulfonic acid diazotized, coupled with diazotized 2-amino-4,6-dinitrophenol, diazotized 4-nitrobenzenamine and resorcinol, sodium salts. Its product categories are including dye and pigment; acidic dye; leather dye; strongly acidic dye.

The production method of this chemical is as below: Firstly, prepare the material of H acid, p-nitroaniline, 2-amino-4,6-dinitrophenol, and m-benzenediol. Secondly, diazotize the H acid, and then couple with m-benzenediol; Thirdly, diazotize the 2-amino-4,6-dinitrophenol, and then couple with the first coupling products; Next, diazotize the nitroaniline and then couple with the second coupling products, and lastly go through the process of salting out, filtering, drying and then smashing to get the products.

As to its usage, it is widely applied in many ways. It could be used in dyeing of wool, nylon, and other blend fabrics. The fastness of dyeing in all kinds of fabric is all very good. It could also be used in leather coloration.

Safety Data