Extinguish using Water spray. Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious. Call a physician.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
In case of contact, immediately wash skin with soap and copious amounts of water.
In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes.
Keep tightly closed.
Material is irritating to mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. May be harmful if inhaled.
Causes skin irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through the skin.
Causes eye irritation.
Harmful if swallowed.
Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
|[EC Risk Phrase]|
|[EC Safety Phrase]|
Compatible chemical-resistant gloves. Chemical safety goggles.
Government approved respirator.
Harmful. Harmful if swallowed. Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
|[Solubility in water]|
2.41 g/cm3 (15 C)
Phosphoric acid, trilithium salt
Sweep up, place in a bag and hold for waste disposal. Avoid raising dust. Ventilate area and wash spill site after material pickup is complete.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Strong oxidizing agents.
Lithium oxides, Phosphorous oxides.